Our specialist graphic marker
Developed specifically for design renderings and drawing backgrounds. Features a unique super wide 21mm nib which enables you to cover large areas within seconds while the sharp edges can be used to draw precise thin lines, calligraphy and other textural effects. We only offer empty Copic Wide markers, you can easily fill them with a Copic Ink of your choice.
- Product Name
- Copic Wide Original (empty marker)
- Ink amount / refill
- Around 6ml, each Copic Ink refills Copic Classic up to 3 times.
- Main Unit Specifications
- Size: 12×30×150 mm
How to Use
● Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality of the custom-made inks created by our users.
● Copic Ink is a flammable alcohol-based ink. Due to that we ask you to store it in a place our of the reach of sunlight and/or fire.
● Use it in a well-ventilated room.
● Keep it out of reach of children.
Remove the cap and place the nozzle of the Copic Ink directly on the semicircular hole at the base of the nib, allowing it to gradually absorb the ink.
*The recommended amount of ink is about 6 ml for an empty Wide marker.
When the ink has soaked through to the tip of the nib, the filling of Copic Wide is complete.
Refill ink available in 358 colors. Made so you can enjoy your Copic markers for a very long time.
Our oval shaped marker with the widest color spectrum, features our Super Brush and Medium Broad nibs ideal for design, illustration and arts and crafts.