If the quantity of ink is insufficient:
* Remove the Copic marker from the Air Grip, and check to see if there is enough ink inside. Only use exclusive Copic Ink to refill the ink.
If there is a problem with the nib:
* Confirm the Marker attachment
* Check if the right nib is attached
* Check the angle of nib
* Replace the nib if it is hardened or worn out
If there is a problem with the Air Can or airhose:
* If the quantity of air is insufficient, use the new Air Can.
* When the liquid gas contained in Air Can is cooled due to the continuous spraying, it leads to a reduction of pressure, and the particle size of ink will become larger. Use the new Air Can or wait until the pressure is recovered.
Page Top ▲