* Sketch is the “standard” marker in Copic family.
* Ciao is great beginner marker.
* Sketch holds more ink to begin with.
* Sketch has more colors and any new colors will only come in Sketch.
* You can airbrush with Sketch. Ciao is not intended for airbrushing.
* Sketch won’t roll off your desk.
* Empty marker for Sketch is available to fill with your original inks.
* The color name is printed on the caps of Sketch.
* Ciao has a special child-safe cap with small air holes.
* Ciao is cheaper, but they need to be refilled sooner.
* Most people who start with Ciao end up getting Sketch.
Page Top ▲